Monday, June 29, 2009

Utah Arts Festival

Face Painting!!! Zac has never forgotten when he saw a girl in the airport wearing face paint. A couple of times I had to get out my black eye shadow and put it on his eyes to appease him. So when we went down to the arts fest, and he knew they had face painting.......he screamed in delight. He sat nice and still for the lady who was going to paint his entire face, not just give him a smiley face on the cheek. He choose an all-over mask.So what the heck is that face, you ask? Well, I think we decided it was supposed to be a Power Ranger. As Zac would call it, "Power Stranger."
Brynlee is a Beautiful Butterfly, Zac the Power Stranger, and Colten is an Orange Tiger! Mawmaw almost bought him a bow and sponge arrows.....but he wouldn't be able to do it by himself.....so I am glad we didn't get it. I don't like toys that need the parents to do it for them. ;)
Talk about some crazy art work. I loved this booth, all metal. They had the cutest and weirdest things built out of bolts and all sorts of things.....this one was a heavy metal guitarist, who was also a skeleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment