Thursday, July 2, 2009

Zac Gets Brave on the Tramp

We spent the night at my sister's house and that night Zac was out there on the trampoline and I could hear my sister laughing at him. She came to get me to see what my crazy kid was doing and he was indeed doing some pretty funny stuff.

He was flipping for the most part, but one was pretty good, we thought he'd crack his neck.....he got a running start (tramp is in ground), jumped once on the tramp, did a flip, accidentally went for a second flip but didn't quite make the entire flip, he landed on his hands and his body was still up in the air like a handstand, but we thought somehow he biff it after that, but he just collapsed and came running back to do it again, laughing all the way.

We need to get this kid in gymnastics! But here is a video of him the next morning when he woke up, he wanted to do some more flips, but they weren't nearly as exciting as the night before.

1 comment:

  1. He is so stinkin' cute! What a funny kid! I hope you guys are doing well.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete